Travel The World
- A Heavenly Journey
Make your dream vacation come true and travel with ease through the help of Halo Cruises and Tours.
This will lead you to the do it yourself blue search engines, where the world will be at your fingertips !
“I assist family groups with their travel plans and university professors with student study tours and cruises in the US, Caribbean, and Europe, including obtaining buses at designated ports to transport them to their study destinations in various countries.
I have over 20 years’ experience in the travel industry as a travel expert. I will keep you abreast of the great values and provide you with excellent service in accordance to your travel plans.
You can count on my loyalty, honesty, and dedication to meet your expectations and provide you with expert service.”
-Lynn A. Marchione, President/Owner
VACATION! VACATION! VACATION! WHERE SHALL I GO?
DEALS OF THE WEEK...... ALASKA ---- CARIBBEAN SAILING FROM MIAMI, FLORIDA ------ BAHAMAS------ EUROPE...... US/CANADA/MEXICO ………..PANAMA ……… HAWAII!!!
LOWEST CRUISE PRICES GUARANTEED
FREE FOR ALL SALE! GET 5 FREE OFFERS NOW
– PREMIUM BEVERAGE PACKAGE – SPECIALITY DINING PACKAGE – FREE INTERNET PACKAGE - $50 PER PORT SHORE EXCURSION CREDIT – PLUS 3RD/4TH GUESTS SAIL FREE AND 50% REDUCED DEPOSITS on selected ships, and sailings and categories.
TO HOLD A CABIN AND TOUR OR PAY FOR YOUR BOOKING, YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES TO MAKE YOUR DECISION AFTER HOLDING A CABIN BEFORE YOUR BOOKING EXPIRES.
BE SURE YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, AND CITIZENSHIP IS IN THE RECORD FOR A SUCCESSFUL BOOKING.
1. The largest Carnival ship, Carnival Mardi Gras September 2020
2. Celebrity Apex, the second ship in Celebrity Cruises’ Edge series, after Celebrity Edge, will debut out of Southampton, England, in April 2020.
3. Costa Firenze, a new ship from Carnival Corp.’s Costa Cruises, is set to enter service for Costa in October 2020. It will first sail from Trieste to Savona on Oct. 1 on a repositioning sailing. Eventually it will sail to China on a 51-day itinerary from Savona on Nov. 2 to Hong Kong, where it will arrive on Dec. 22
4. Crystal Cruises
Crystal Endeavor, the first expedition ship from Crystal Cruises, will launch in 2020
5. MSC Virtuosa, the second of MSC’s Meraviglia-Plus class of ships, after MSC Grandiosa, is scheduled to debut in November 2020.
6. P&O Cruises
P&O, the British-based cruise line, will launch P&O Iona in May 2020. The ship will be the largest ship ever sailed by P&O, at 183,900 gross tons and a pass
7. Princess Cruises
After launching Sky Princess this year, Princess Cruises is adding another ship in June 2020, the Enchanted Princess.
9. Regent Seven Seas
Seven Seas Splendor, the second ship in Regent’s Explore Class, is scheduled to make its debut in February 2020.
10. Royal Caribbean
Odyssey of the Seas, the second in the cruise line’s Quantum Ultra-Class of ships and the first to sail from North America, is scheduled to debut in November 2020
After announcing initial plans in 2017, Virgin Voyages will finally get Scarlet Lady, the first of four ships coming from the new adults-only cruise line, on the water in 2020. The ship is scheduled to debut in April, 2020, out of Miami to the Caribbean, hosting more than 2,770 sailors.